Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates for such a long time. It may have seemed that I had disappeared but I am still around and I am still writing. I just haven't been able to update the blog the last several months. The last several months have been very busy. Due to the busy schedule I had to keep I the blog has fallen way down on the list. Unfortantely, the next few months are going to be just as busy. Except I am going to work harder on updating the blog more often.

I still have a few plans I want to do with the blog and I hope to start rolling them out sometime this year. So keep checking back to see what's to come. I have also continued to write and I am working on finishing a number of projects in next few months. When they are finished and ready to see the light of day, I will announce them here.

I have a feeling that 2015 will be a great year. So here's  to 2015! Cheers!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment