Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Henderson's Daughter

The Henderson's Daughter is a first in series of short stories I plan on releasing over the next year. I the second part is in the works.

The Henderson's Daughter

 Mark comes home to find, Dawn, the Henderson's 19 year old daughter apparently locked out of her apartment. She wants to stay at his place until her parents come home. He agrees but isn't sure if he's made the right choice. She soon grows bored and has some ideas on how to kill the the time. Mark soon finds out that there is a lot more to the Henderson's daughter than a beautiful face and hot body.
The Henderson's Daughter is a start of a series of erotic short stories. It is approximately 10,200 words.
--Excerpt--

“I want to play something different.” She announced.
“Okay what do you want to play now?”
“Poker.” She said
“But we don't have any chips, remember?”
"I remember. We don't need them. We can play a different kind of poker." She said and I saw a hint of a mischievous smile cross her lips and her eyes sparkled.
"What game is that?"
"Strip Poker.” She said and that mischievous smile blossomed across her lips. I have to say it was sexy as hell.
“What!” I said surprised. “Are you serious?”
“I'm serious.”
“We can’t play that.” I said.
“Why not?”
“Well for one I am a man and you are a much younger girl.” I said realizing that she was really serious. I felt my stomach start to knot up while at the same time I felt an excitement inside me spark to life. The last time I had felt both nervous and excited like this was when I was in high school and with my first girlfriend. What was wrong with me? I wondered. Here I was getting the chance to see this beautiful girl naked and I was feeling like a teenage virgin. I wanted to see this girl naked, hell I would love to fuck her brains out but it wasn’t the right thing to do?
“I've told you I am not a kid. I am almost 19 now. And a grown woman.” She said shuffling the deck. She placed the deck of cards down and looked up at me. “We are two grown adults playing a fun grown up game. So let’s play.”
I have to say she had a good point. She was pretty much grown and she definitely looked grown up. I sat back lost for words.
“Plus you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before and I don’t have anything you haven’t seen before.”
"I don't?"
"No. I have a brother and I'm not a virgin if that's what you're getting at." She said.
"I wasn't asking."
"Well we are too grown adults playing an adult game." She repeated. "There is no reason we can't have some fun." She said smiling. "Or are you scared?” She then teased.
“What? No I am not scared. I just don’t think that your parents would be too happy to know that their neighbor got their little girl naked.” I said hopping to scare her a little bit.
“How many times do I have to tell you that I am not little anymore and how will they ever know? I am not going to tell them. I am sure that you wouldn’t tell them either.”
She was right, I wouldn’t tell them, I couldn't tell because if I did, they would still make it out as my fault. It would always be viewed as me seducing their little girl and never the other way around. I should have known letting her in was trouble. I looked her over and for a flash I imagined her sitting there naked on my couch and desperately wanted to see it for real. I think it was there that my mind was made up. But I still wasn’t sure if it was right.
“So?” She asked.
“Do you really want to do this? Do you really want to lose your clothes?” I said thinking maybe some trash-talk would make her change her mind. It didn’t work.
She smiled. “I am not the one who is going lose their clothes....you are.”
I laughed, more out of nerves than anything else.
“Well even if you could win, it wouldn’t be fair because you're wearing more cloths than I am.”
“If you're so good then it won’t matter.”
“It's still better to make things fair.”
“Okay…that can be changed. You put on a pair of socks and we will be even.” She said.
I stared at her for a long moment trying to determine if she was truly being serious or playing around, and if I really wanted to go through with it. What the hell I decided, I was already in too deep now anyway. Might as well go with it and see what happens. Besides she would probably stop once she got down to her underwear. I rationalized.
“Okay!” I announced getting up. “I will put on some socks and we will get started. How far are we going? To our undies or-
“All the way.” She interrupted. “When I play, I always go all the way. What’s the point otherwise?” She said smiling up at me. “Or are you too scared?” She challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment